Camps & Clinics
FULL FUSION TRIATHLON SYMPOSIUM
JOIN US FOR A TWO DAY CLINIC | APRIL 6 & 7 | WILMINGTON, NC
THIS YEAR’S SPRING SYMPOSIUM IS A WEEKEND OF INTENSIVE TRAINING FOR COACHES & ATHLETES. IN TWO
SOLID DAYS OF SWIMBIKERUN FUN, YOU’LL GET THE EDUCATION AND HANDS-ON SKILLS YOU NEED FOR 2019.
We are offering an amazing agenda where you’ll find everything you need to boost your race readiness.
This year’s USAT-SANCTIONED clinic features three coaches: Beth Andrew, Sami Winter, and Charlie George in conjunction with Coastal Sports Tours, a world class sports concierge company.
These two days are perfect for new or seasoned coaches and athletes. Bring your entire team to take advantage of this incredible kick-start to your year. We integrate a blend of education, skills, technique, training and fun with a variety of teaching platforms. We’ll feature the basics: NUTRITION, FUNCTIONAL STRENGTH & TRAINING (PERFORMANCE & MENTAL) in a way you can apply when you head home.
Plus! We’re providing a special feature for coaches looking for re-certification credits! We’re offering coaches-only break-out sessions including:
- INTEGRATING FUNCTIONAL STRENGTH into YOUR ATHLETES’ CALENDARS
- UNDERSTANDING BIKE FIT ANALYSIS
- SAMI’S SWIM SPEED SECRET: INTRO TO SHEILA TAORMINA’S GRID SYSTEM
- FULL-CIRCLE COACHING: PRACTICAL TIPS ON HOW TO BE THE BEST COACH AROUND
- NETWORKING & UNLOCKING THE SECRETS OF COMMUNICATION & PERSONAL INTERACTIONS